Sunday, November 29, 2009

Future Adventures.

Lately I've been putting some thought into the sorts of things I want to do while I'm over here, and then the things that I want to do when I get back home (as if I don't have enough exciting things to do here!)

1. Dune-bogganing/Dune boarding.
Ariela and I have talked about planning a trip to Morocco for our spring break, and I am going to do everything possible to get onto a sand dune and ride down on anything I can find. For some strange reason I can't stop thinking about how cool it would be to just be flyin' down a dune! (I've had a few dreams about it already...haha!)

2. Be trilingual (atleast).
I'm feeling comfortable enough now to call myself bilingual, but I'm prepared to do what I have to to make that trilingual, or multilingual. I know that in the future that's going to mean some sort of trip to either Quebec or France and I am completely looking forward to that!!


3. Travel to all of the Canadian provinces & territories. (aka. get to know Canada!!)
After months already of talking about Canada, and realizing that I really should know more about where I live. I have acquired a renewed sense of pride for Canada, and I really want to be able to tell people about different parts, different people, history, etc. So, I plan to take more time to get to know the Great White North.

4. See a mind-blowing Aurora Borealis.
Self explanatory. I remember seeing a little one on a girl guide camping trip once, but I'm ready for the real thing now.


5. Sleep on a beautiful, secluded beach (preferably somewhere hot, hot).
Again, self explanatory.



6. Take a baking course.
I would love to learn to bake really awesome pastries, cakes, cookies, all sorts of things. I love cooking too, but baking seems awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment