Prague
Well, I´m finally home after a long (or atleast what felt really long) 13 days away from home. On January 2nd I headed out to Madrid, first to pick up the second book of the Millenium trilogy "The Girl Who Played With Fire", then to head to the airport. As expected from an airline called "WizzAir", I was delayed about 2 and a half hours in Madrid. So when we finally got to Prague it was about 1:30 in the morning, meaning no metro running to get me to my hostel. But there were nighttrams. After a pretty unorganized adventure, I finally got to my hostel and the trip officially started for me.
I spent a night, two full days and one morning in Prague. The first full day I headed out with some kiwi friends from New Zealand. We went on the free walking tour, and to the castle, then later out for dinner and to buy cake to take back to the hostel. They were great company, and made the first day of my trip really enjoyable and fun.
Prague was a beautiful city full of really pretty things to see. My favorite spot was the Old Town Square, where you could see the Tyn Church, the Astronomical Clock, and some pretty streets heading away from the square. I found that Prague was very full of tourists, but on the second day (the kiwis had headed off already) I wandered around some streets farther away from the main tourist area, and
found a little more culture. All in all Prague was a great place to start my trip, my hostel was amazing with a seperate bath and almsot full kitchen (everything minus a stove) and really comfy beds with a DUVET! I found 2 days in Prague to be enough, and was ready to head onto Berlin.
To see pictures click here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=150764&id=511245247&l=e344f72d94
No comments:
Post a Comment