Tomorrow morning I am headed off to Madrid to start the first leg of my Easter vacation with Ariela! After some complications at the school, I think I'm finally starting to get really excited. I spent this afternoon packing and cleaning the apartment so it will feel like a clean home sweet home when we get back (hopefully those nasty spanish dust bunnies don't invade in the mean time). Packing was difficult since I just got a bunch of cute new spring outfits when I went shopping yesterday, and I really want to bring them all along. However, I feel like in Morocco I should wear more laid back clothes. What has ended up happening is me packing a 1/3 of my closet in the suitcase. Atleast I dont have to worry about weight restrictions since we're taking trains/buses.
Anyhow! I don't expect to have regular internet for the next couple of weeks, but I will try and check frequently. I'll post a little link on this entry to a googlemap I made of the trip's itinerary. Hoping to hear from you all soon, and sure I'll have loads of good stories when I get back! Lots of love - Jenn
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=116157258465996537977.000482d8f7e96b5a7c126&ll=37.996163,-0.483398&spn=16.078808,32.34375&z=5

No comments:
Post a Comment