Thursday, May 19, 2011

Québec - "What is she doing there??"

May 12, 2011

Explore Program – Québec Adventure


For all of you that I haven’t had the chance to talk to yet, I am rejuvenating my blog to keep everyone in the loop with what I’m up to now.

I’m currently en route to Québec (see Standby Adventure), to participate in a 5-week French immersion program at l’Université du Québec in Chicoutimi. During the 5 weeks I’ll be taking one full credit course, and 2 half credit courses (hopefully I’ll get some transfer credit back at U of L). In the evenings and on the weekends, all the foreigners do activities (cultural ones I suppose) to practice our French and interact with the other people on the trip. I’m all set up to live with a host family for the time, so I can just hope that that goes all smoothly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment